Stripe Connect lets you facilitate payments on your Craft CMS site, build a marketplace, and pay out sellers or service providers globally
- Onboard vendors: Onboard your vendors and verify their identity.
- Pay out vendors: Split payments, transfer funds, and send money.
- Manage platform: Manage payments and vendors on your platform or marketplace.
Stripe Payments uses the Separate charges and transfers approach to Pay out vendors quickly and reduce operational overhead with Connect’s global routing and payout engine. You can split funds between multiple vendors, instantly route payments across borders, and specify your earnings on each transaction.
When the Stripe Connect setting is enabled, three new links will be available in the main sidebar menu:
Basically a Vendor is associated to a Craft User and to a Stripe Account, on Connect you can define for 1 Vendor, what products (1 or more, or all) the Vendor Rate to transfer. And finally on Commissions you can manage the transfers, if the payment type for the vendor is
manually you can Pay the commission from there.
# Enable Stripe Connect
To enable Stripe Connect please follow the next 2 steps:
1.- On your Craft CMS dashboard please go to Stripe Payments → Settings → Connect and enable the
Enable Connect lightswitch, here you can set the following settings:
- Vendor Name: What fields are used to display the vendor name? by default username will be used
- Global Commission: Percentage of the total sale price that the vendor receives.
- Who is a vendor?: Allow auto vendor registration if a new User has a Lightswitch field or has a specific user group
2.- On your Craft CMS dashboard please go to Stripe Payments → Settings → General and save your
To get your Client ID please go the
connect settings link and add the Redirect URL displayed
We recommend save your client id along with your Stripe API keys under teh config file using
liveClientId depending if testMode is enabled. Please follow our docs here
Please follow our docs in the following order: